- Do you have an old cell phone in good condition that you would like to donate? We will be collecting cell phones and cell phone accessories at our office every Friday in October from 11:30AM-5:00PM!
- In response to the state of emergency announced by the provincial government on September 15, our DIY: Drop in for Youth program will be held virtually for the time being. All youth are welcome!
- We would like to welcome Letishia as our new Program Coordinator and Kaelei MacMurchy as our new File Coordinator!
- We are always looking for new volunteers! Please see our mentorship page for more information!
- Check out this resource list for services in Edmonton available to youth and young adults!
A huge thanks to the Edmonton Community Foundation’s Eldon & Anne Foote Fund for their continued support! The Alberta Justice and Solicitor General has been incredibly supportive of our DIY: Drop-In for Youth, Art Programming, CIY: Cook It Yourself Program, and our Volunteer Coordination in 2021. We want to further thank the Alberta Law Foundation, The Stollery Charitable Foundation, and our partner lawyers at Legal Aid Alberta for their support of our Youth Justice Committee work. We would also like to thank The Block Party for donating the proceeds of their 2021 fundraiser to support the work that YRAP does. Finally, a huge thank you to everyone who participated in our Cell Phone Drive on Friday, September 24, 2021!